Friday, July 11, 2008

Easy Pizza - Ikano Power Centre

As usual, today I fetched hubby back from work after my work at 6pm. So, when we were in the car discussing what to eat for dinner, we really blank in mind... After considering for a while, I told him, why not we go to Ikano Power Centre, since there is Aussino branch there and we can search for bedsheets.

Searching for food in Ikano is not difficult as there aren't too many restaurants around. After walking for a few rounds, hubby decided that we eat pizza. We passed by this small little pasta restaurant, name 'Easy Pizza' and we stopped by browsing the menu. Food seems ok for us with reasonable price.

So we placed our orders. Hubby ordered a pizza combo for himself while I ordered myself a pasta combo. Soup came first and it was the asparagus soup. Tasted light and nice, but I think it will taste better if the soup is hotter... Next is my pasta. I ordered myself a mushroom spagetti and it really tasted Delicious worr!! Then came hubby's pizza, he ordered chicken pepperoni for himself, not bad too.. We quite enjoyed the food as the restaurant was not really crowded.

Easy Pizza ~ Lot LG66, Ikano Power Centre
Mushroom Spagetti
Soup of Asparagus (Looks so-so but taste ok)
Chicken Pepperoni Pizza
After our dinner, bedsheet and bed frame hunting start again... Went to Aussino but didn't see any I like. but got KIV a few designs la (just in case really cannot find, will go for the KIV designs)... Went to Harvey Norman for bed frame scouting, saw a few designs we like, but also KIV, coz wanna compare the prices before we really purchase it. Hehehe...

Tomorrow a working Saturday for me... However is ok.. it is a weekend so we must have a happy day! I have planned for a single-solo shopping trip for myself tomorrow after work because my hubby tomorrow needs to go back office at noon for training session. So, I am free-and-easy!!

No comments: