Saturday, July 12, 2008

Shopping at Pavilion Kuala Lumpur

I just got back from Pavilion, KL... It was a bit jam in KL, but traffic still consider under control. Hehehe. When I reached Pavilion, it was quite crowded, donno because it is weekend or because it is now mega sales period.
Of course, today I went with a purpose... Searching for Charles and Keith shoes shop which was newly opened since early July. I went to 4th Floor which the shop was located and browsed through for a while. Nothing really fancy me except for that pair of shoes which I have seen online few days back. So got the salesgirl to bring me my size, tested a few rounds, found it quite comfortable to wear and nice, so hahaha.. I decided to buy it.

After got out from the shoes shop, I went to the bakery shop which I saw earlier, and got to see lots of different types of cheesecakes on sales...

* The Loaf ~ Lot 3.13.00 & 4.12.02, Level 3 & 4, Pavilion KL.
Wow, the colours are nice, look delicious to me and of course, smell really tasty with very strong cheesy smell. Haha, so I bought half a dozen of them, with all different types of favours (caramel nut, strawberry, coffee, orange, cheese and coco loco), planning to bring back home to let my hubby and brother to try.
Then, my lunch time lor!! I had a late lunch coz my plans were to shop first. Hahaha... I went to their food court - Food Republic, went to the stall which I like the most, the Korean food stall. Ordered myself a set of Korean BBQ Chicken Set. Hehe, sitting alone, slowly enjoying my delicious lunch. The food court was very crowded with people. After my lunch, I looked at my watch, alright, it is time for me to go back home lor.. Need to fetch my hubby later from work around 5pm...
A happy Saturday afternoon, a short but fruitful shopping trip, bought what I wished, and ate what I wanted. Hurray!!!

No comments: