Tuesday, February 24, 2009

2nd Visit to Gynae

Date: 14th February 2009

After being advised by the doctor, after being told to eat some medicine, after taking as much rest as I can, my body seems like back to normal (what I mean here is the spotting which I had previously has gradually become lesser). Doctor said that was caused by my extensive traveling and too tired. Hope that I can rest more from now on as I am still on my first trimester. Everything need to take extra good care to make sure baby is growing healthily...

Second time visit to gynae... Doctor gave me a scan after asking on my condition, how's my things going on, anymore spotting, etc... When we saw on the ultrasound, hubby and I were so amazed by what we saw on the screen, baby's heartbeat and it's growing from the first time we saw on the ultrasound.

Doctor told us on my expected delivery date, it is almost the same as what I counted from the internet scale. Good, at least I can inform both mothers on the expected delivery date which they have been eaking me for it.

As of today, I am 8 weeks and 2 days pregnant. According to some charts which I saw through internet searching, my baby's crown to rump length is approximately 12mm or 0.5 inches and weighs about 1 gram. I didn't ask doctor on this thing, just curious when I saw it on internet, so posted it up.

Oh ya, doctor reminded and forbidden me from any extensive traveling again especially by plane. Hubby is very, very concerned over what the doctor has told me, so he asked me to follow doctor's advise, less travelling and rest more.

So because of this, after informed and discussed my conditions with my boss, I cancelled all the outstation trips which I need to travel by plane, and replaced by my colleague. But remained some local trips which do not require me to take planes, although doctor even forbidden me from doing that. But I think, it should be ok la... as long as I can take care of myself well during those trips and rest more and remember to eat my medicine, I think all should be fine. Just that hubby a bit not happy that I still want to travel for roadshows and keep on reminding me to take super good care of myself...

I pray hard for the healthy growing baby in me... And hubby too ~~

No comments: