Saturday, February 28, 2009

~ BUsy days ~

Really cannot imagine, how come I can 2 weeks didn't update blog... Must be life has been extremely busy for me, busy till really lazy to update my blog. Moreover, I have not been sleeping well last few weeks. So trying my best to get some sleep whenever I can.

Work is busy with a few events running on the same month, one after another... BUsy closing sales, busy meet targets, and busy with preparations. Now finally things have over for the month of February and waiting for March events to come.

Last Wednesday, I traveled with boss and colleagues to Penang, 3 days 2 nights, for an education event on 26th Feb. It was quite a successful event, I would say ~~ Quite satisfied with our team's performance on the event day. Thank you, colleagues, for all your hard work!! All our efforts have been paid off...

After the event, boss bought us dinner at a Thai restaurant. Food are delicious and special. Haha, but too bad, I was busy eating, so no time to shot photos of the food, moreover a bit tired after the event. So made me even lazier to shot the food while eating. But trust me, really can pay a visit to the restaurant... The steam fish there is superbly delicious!!

After the dinner, my uncle brought me and my colleagues to a place to eat 'Hokkien Mee' aka prawn mee at Burma Road... This is my favourite, must eat food in Penang. Even though I am quite full after the dinner, I still managed to eat it but of course share a bit with my uncle.

My hokkien mee with extra ingredients - Added one more egg and 'bak kut' ~ Yummy, real nice! Next time must bring hubby to come and try.The next day, we drove back to KL, on the journey back, boss bought us lunch at Bidor. He said this shop duck noodles is very nice, so wanna recommend to us. It is a famous shop in Bidor names 'Pun Chun'.

No comments: