Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Coping with Kimi and Work Together

It has almost been one month Kimi is here staying with us in KL. Seeing him growing up every single day next to me, I think is the best gift ever. To cuddle him, to bath him, to put him to sleep, to play with him and to watch ‘Astro Xiao Tai Yang’ channel with him are my daily job now. Of course, in between, I need to cope with my office work from home and occasionally cook some meals for hubby and I, days seem to be very busy for me. Yes, it can really be very busy. Once a while, it can be frustrated as well when Kimi is not so co-operative at times and at the same time I have sales target to meet at work. However, really hope that the effort which I am putting him can let him grow up healthily and happily with us...

Kimi at 10 Months:-

He has 3 teeth now (2 at the bottom and 1 on top right) and the 4th one is on the way (top left). For the past few days, he has very little afternoon naps. Only want us to carry him. Perhaps the teeth growth makes him a bit unwell. One lucky thing is that, besides a bit on his ‘pampered mood’, the rest are still ok for him. He still eats and poos well.

At 10 months, Kimi is able to stand up by himself when we put him at the baby cot. He is able to pull himself up and then walk sideways while holding on to the baby cot. Never did I expect that not long after we put Kimi in the baby cot, he is able to do all these by himself. 2 more weeks to go and he will be 11 months' old already. Phew, time flies soooo fast!

Now, staying at home for almost one month already, my daily life is getting busier. Coping with Kimi and work at the same time, are now an easy task. Just hope that I can faster get into the right way and can cope with both well. Ya, practise makes perfect, I supposed :)

Oops, now opening up my camera, only to realize that, I was so busy until I didn’t manage to shot more photos of Kimi since he was in KL with us. Haha … Aiyoyo, when I want to update blog only realize that I have only a few photos to choose from ~ Okok, Kimi's Daddy, I will try to shot more from now on and share it with you ya ^_^

~ Kimi on his ride ~
~ Kimi with his cheeky look ~
~ Kimi is trying to walk Sideways while holding on the baby cot ~

No comments: