Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Bored Saturday

Well, supposed to have a small BBQ session today, but due to not enough of people and also bad weather, the BBQ was cancelled. Haih... these few days kept on rained in the evening, so in order not to take the risk, I have decided to cancel off the BBQ yesterday. Luckiky our apartment's Management can refund the BBQ pit rental fees to me. Else, the money will be wasted. And true enough, today, it has been raining since around 2pm. A cooling day!

Today early in the morning, I went to the market with my sister. Since the BBQ has been cancelled, so I have decided to cook a simple dinner at home. Went to market to buy some vegetables and also to replenish Kimi's food supply for the next few days.

The simple dinner which I cooked for today...


I didn't snap the steamed eggs picture as the outlook of it did not look good. Hehe :)

There goes my Saturday, quite a bored one actually... Although managed to go for a refreshing Facial today (a sudden decision since Hubby is at home to play with Kimi), it was still not the Saturday which I was looking forward to :( Hehe.... but never mind, next weekend, I am going back to Pontian with Kimi!! Hurray ^_^ Counting down the days ~~

No comments: