Friday, January 21, 2011

CNY Decors at The Pavilion

We went back to office today for 'Spring Cleaning' although it was a public holiday. This was pre-arranged by Boss so that we can replace one day of compulsory leave during the CNY. Good also, this can help us save up one day leave :)

After work, I drove to KL to meet my auntie whom came from Johor. She was here for a short trip. I brought her to The Pavilion for some CNY shoppings ~ Hehe.... I feel that the CNY decors at The Pavilion is the most beautiful of all and with loads of CNY feels!! I very like the decors here compare to the rest of the shopping malls ^_^ Very happy to see those beautiful flowers around.


Hehe... I asked my cousin to help me shot this photo ~ Very colourful!!
Dong-Dong-Chiang ~ Chinese New Year is coming soon!

No comments: