Thursday, June 7, 2012

Nico @ 6 months' old

6th June 2012:

Nico will be at 6 months' old in another 3 more days. Today I myself brought him to the hospital for his check-up and jabs as his Daddy couldn't make it to accompany us. Luckily Nico was quite co-operative throughout the whole process. Although the waiting was a bit too long, he was not that fussy and sat obediently in his stroller playing with me and the nurses there. Otherwise, if he gets fussy, I think his crying sound will be heard at everywhere. Nico had his 3rd dose of Rota virus vaccine today as well.

Nico weighs 9.7 kgs @ almost 6 months' old :) His pediatrician told me that Nico is a bit over weight at his age. But Paed informs me that this is fine, he is a healthy baby. So his weight is nothing to worry about. Nico can start on his solid food already too. That's good to know!

So, I have prepared these for him to try once he reaches 6 months in another few more days ~ Will also try to prepare some porridge for him too to see which one he prefers :)


And, one more happy thing! Nico finally manage to TURN his body!! He is a bit clumsy whenever he is trying to do his turns and gets very angry when he cannot not make it to turn his body. However, on Monday night when I was putting him on the bed to sleep, he finally TURNED himself! I do not want to miss out this important milestone of him, so I quickly ask Hubby to snap a photo for Nico before he falls down from the turn. See how happy is Nico!


Time flies! My baby Nico is turning 6 months very soon ~

No comments: