Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Korea Trip – Hotels Searching (Part 2)

After booking for the Korea air tickets, the only thing I know is that, we are bringing the kids to the Lotte World. I sent an enquiry directly to Lotte World Hotel on the rooms I would like to have and the price for it. As this is a kids' travel group, so I opted for the Kid's Theme Room which is known as 'Character Room'.  
 
" Character Room, a fairy-tale world, is specially created for families with young children. The room has been designed under the theme of Lotty and Lorry, the lovable mascots of Lotte World Adventure. The bed, sofa, and even bathroom are done in bright and modern color palette and decorated with character amenities. Convenience facilities and services are geared towards the children. A night with the family in the Character Room will create warm and loving memories! "
 
Hope Kimi and Nico will love it!
 
Date: 12/11/2012

After some enquiries and confirmation, I finally made the booking in November last year. I was told by the Hotel's staff to join their membership so that I can enjoy the member's discounts and privileges at their hotel. I did as what they told me, and true enough, I got a 20% discounts for my room. They also informed me better to book the room early to avoid the increase of room's price in year 2013.
 
Under this Character Room's category, the hotel's guests can choose either the Lotte World view or another side view. And of course, I opted for the Lotte World view. I paid a little bit extra for that room view in hoping that my kids' stay in this hotel will be a memorable one!
 
Haha... And I actually booked this room without an official notice to my Hubby ~ He knew it after my booking. Hehe... So, there is no turning back for him! Luckily, when I notified him on this hotel's reservation, he did not gave me a negative remark... :)  
 
Price after a 20% discount for Year 2012's rate (without breakfast):
348,480 Won per night (approximately MYR973.00)

Maybe I will book the breakfast when the travelling date is nearer. Not yet decide on this. Perhaps will discuss it with my sister first and see how it goes.
 

I am very looking forward to stay in this colourful room with my boys. Hope they will have a nice stay here! Photos taken from the Hotel's website:
 




1 comment:

Xtream Tech said...

Korea Travel
Is very nice blog that you have provided. it contains very useful information related to travle/ tours for individual or agency.