Sunday, March 1, 2009

Uncomfortable day ~

Date: 17th February 2009

Last night I think I had slightly fever. Hubby was quite worried for me, kept on asking me to go and consult doctor. But after work, I just feel very tired, don't feel like going out again.

This morning I woke up, not feeling well. Feel a bit stomach pain. After went to work, also didn't get any better. So I decided to inform hubby. After talked to him, he kept on insisted me of going to see my gynae. At first I am quite reluctant, coz I just feel that maybe is hubby over-react a bit. Moreover I have one event coming on Thursday which needs me to do some preparations. But I ended up called my gynae to make an appointment during lunch hour as hubby said he wanted to take leave and go with me. So, not to trouble him, I decided to go myself and asked him no need to take leave.

After went to see the gynae, after some check-ups, she immediately issued me a 3 days compulsory MC and asked me to stay at home and rest, no heavy-duty work, no extensive walking.... Besides, I also having fever at that time. She gave me some medicine for that. She also wrote a letter to my boss, informing him that I can only do some light work for the time being. No travelling is allowed.

I requested my gynae to print out a picture of my baby so that I can show it to hubby to let him know that baby and I are healthy ~So I went back to office, informed my lady boss about my conditions. After settled my work which I need to rush for the Thursday event, I went back home and rest. MC on Wednesday. But went to attend the function on Thursday. Hehehe... I am such a disobedient mummy-to-be... But I really wish to be there myself to witness the event which we are the organizer for it. No choice lor, but I promise to hubby, I will definitely take care of myself throughout the whole day...

The event was quite successful, and although tired for the whole day, I am fine ~~ Oh ya, need to go for check-up on next week. Gynae wanna to make sure that I am healthy after taking the medicine...

No comments: