Monday, June 21, 2010

Weekends Gathering ~

For the past 2 weekends, I travelled outstation to meet up some friends. One of my university's friends was back to Malaysia from Taiwan for a few days, so our friends all gathered at Ipoh to meet her and her hubby. Her family stayed there, our friends, some travelled from KL, some from Penang, all gathered at Ipoh together ~

It was a great trip as I got to meet most of my university's good friends. A nice lunch with nice companions! Too bad, two of our friends didn't manage to turn up as they needed to work on that weekend ~

~ My Good Friends during the University's time ~

After the gathering, I travelled back to Taiping to visit my beloved Kimi!! Hehe :) MIL came out with this idea of stacking up the milk powder as photo's background. So we shot some of Kimi's photos with it so that when he grows up one day, he can remember what type of milk powder he drank when he was a baby ~~ This was one of our favourite's shots!


Last weekend, I went to Singapore to visit some of my friends there too. We had a very nice lunch at Marche. Really appreciate our friendship a lot !! I was really very touched when they took the trouble to come and meet me. Thanks ya, everyone for your attendance! And Bao, you even came in bus with your daugther carried in hands alone. Let me feel very blessed to have a bunch of good friends such as you all ~~ Hope to see you all soon again in the near future ^_^


Now some of us already have kids and become Mummies already... Some of us are still singles, but is ok, GAMBATTE!! I am sure all of us will be blessed with lots of happiness no matter where we are... May our friendship be forever !

Besides gatherings, I had some nice food in Singapore and also met up my cousin's family ~


Thanks Ashley, for playing the host with the assistance of your mummy ~ Ah-yi next time go Singapore visit you again ya.. Hehe, you are really great walking map! Hopefully the next round I go Singapore, I can bring Kimi along to play with you. And thank you for all the funny jokes. I really enjoyed my stay with you ~~

Yesterday, Hubby picked me from airport. We went for our Father's Day dinner. Hehe, too bad this week Kimi was not with us, but hopefully the next Father's Day, Kimi is able to celebrate it with his beloved Daddy ~~ Hubby requested to eat at a place with World Cup screening. After scouting around at The Curve, we finally chose to settle at 'Bavarian Bierhaus'. It was not as crowded as the rest of the restaurants there and it had a big screen for World Cup. Hehe :) This restaurant's food has never disappoined us. So again, we had another satisfying meal here. The pork shoulder which we ordered was very soft and tender and very delicious too!! Tasted so much like our Chinese 'Roasted Pork'. Hubby loves it!

~ Happy Father's Day to you, Hubby!~

I have two very happy and lovely weekends with my friends and families!! And this weekend, I am going to meet up Kimi soon ~~ Counting down ^_^

No comments: