Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Kimi Moves Back to KL ~

Last Saturday, Kimi moved back to KL as what we had planned on early this year. He is going to stay with his Daddy and Mummy from now on. PIL fetched him to KL for us. Hehe, so many things to move over. Baby cot, high chair, walker, etc-etc... Looks more like moving a house. Haha :) The car was so full with his things!!

I have been looking forward for this day to arrive. From the suggestions from Hubby (to ask me to work from home while taking care of Kimi), to opening mouth to discuss this idea with my bosses, to arranging my job scopes, to NOW, realizing the ideas, it seemed so much like a dream came true, and I am very glad that things went on smoothly as planned. It took me almost half a year for the transition period, to arrange my work schedules, and to now, I will be working from home for around 6-12 months at the same time taking care of Kimi by myself. I really wish to thank my bosses for agreeing to me on this idea, and wish to thank Hubby for supporting me to bring Kimi near to both of us.

I know, this new path might be tough, might not be so easy, as I need to cope with work and Kimi at the same time, but I pray everyday for myself, to be able to MAKE IT to be a better mummy!! I am still adapting myself to this new life, still trying to accomplish things in schedule, and at the same time, still trying to let Kimi get use to this new environment, but I am sure, with the support of Hubby and my families, I can cope with it well.

First night in his KL room with us, Kimi seemed to be a bit hard to adapt into his new room. So it took us some time to put him to sleep. Second night, things got better a little bit, but Kimi still woke up in the middle of the night and cried for a while. Third night, I finally able to put Kimi into sleep by myself. Glad that Kimi likes this new place and hope that he can have a good night sleep every night from now on with us.

So yesterday, after settling down Kimi, PIL went back to Taiping, leaving Kimi with us. MIL weeped for a while before she left our house. I know it is a bit hard for her to leave Kimi with us as she was the one who took care of Kimi all these while. She dotes on Kimi sooOOoo much, we all can see that. But don't worry PIL, you all can still come and visit us every weekend if you wish. We will also once a while fetch Kimi back to Taiping to visit you as well. We are very sure that Kimi would love to see you all very soon ^_^

Thanks PIL, for all the effort in helping us to bring up Kimi for so many months. We really appreciate that!

All these while, we hardly bought any toys for Kimi. He had been playing with his very limited toys choices all along. So, to welcome Kimi in KL, Hubby decided to buy a set of new toys for him. Hurray !! This set of toys has 3 different types of learning set for infant ages 3 months onwards. Kimi enjoys playing them very much ~~ We also bought a new cereal for him to try. Besides cooking porridge for him and feeding him with milk, we once a while will let Kimi eats some cereal to change in between meals. The cereal which Kimi used to eat before this was very difficult to buy, always out of stock. So we decided to change another one to see if he likes it or not :)


Kimi playing with his new toys on his baby cot and rolling on Mummy's bed before falling into sleep ~

Hubby took 2 days leaves to accompany me at home, just in case I cannot cope with Kimi all by myself. So today I had some time to prepare a simple lunch for both of us.
~ Egg soup, fried brussel sprout and 'sambal' prawns ~


Kimi was sitting at the side accompanying us to eat ~ Hehe... He wanted to try out the food and he seemed to be very curious over the food but too bad, he cannot eat them yet. He can only be at the side viewing us ~~

No comments: