Monday, November 29, 2010

Kimi at 1 Year & 2 Months ++

November marks Kimi 14 months' old ~

At this age, Kimi learns from our actions... Sometimes really headache as he likes to on the TV when he wants to watch his Barney, and even know how to pause his DVD when it is running ~ This makes me need to put extra more attention on him just in case he suddenly go and touch the electricity himself.

At night, before he sleeps, he will lie down on the bed, imitate some of your actions to make you laugh while putting him to sleep ^_^ Sometimes it can be quite funny too... But sometimes it can be a bit tiring as the time needs to spend to make him sleep will be longer and the lullabies that I need to sing will be more!

As he slowly knows how to walk, bringing him out nowadays is even more headache!! He will let you hold on his hands when we walk in shopping complexes (glad that he still let us hold on his hands as of now). But he will stop you from walking is he wants to see and explore things especially when he passes by his FAVOURITE machine car. He will stand still there without moving and staring at it hinting to you that he wants to have a ride.

This is the most difficult part every time we bring him out. He must sit on it if he were to pass by the machine car ~ I really cannot imagine the day when he does not want us to hold on his hands and walk, what will happen??!! Kids are really kids... by sitting on the machine car, by turning the steerling himself, by pressing on the car's buttons, can really make him superbly HAPPY!! Although sometimes it is quite annoying when he stops you in front of the car, by just looking at his laughters when he sits on it really make me feel that it is worth the stop ~


Now whenever we are at home, he knows how to make you occupy his time by coming near my laptop and stop me from working. This can be real annoying when I am very busy! But no choice, I still need to put down my work and take him away from my laptop to accompany him. So whenever he is taking his afternoon nap and when he sleeps during the night, I only can really sit down to settle my work... Otherwise I work with him next to me pressing on my laptop buttons. Kimi, please be more obedient and co-operative a bit can or not?? Your Mummy needs salary too!!

At 14 months++, Kimi now can call out 'Daddy' quite accurately ~ This really make his Daddy super happy! Hehe :) But he will only once a while call me out when he needs food. Haha! So I also don't know is he calling me 'Ma' or he is calling his food ~ Mum-Mum ~ It is still sound a bit confusing, needs more training ~

How I wish I can make the time pass by a bit slower, so that Kimi grows up slowly... He is so cute at this age now and really can make our days light up brightly!!

~ Kimi at 1 Year, 2 Months & 3 Weeks ~


Very-very love this son of mine ~
Wishing you always as happy and cheerful as you are now!

No comments: