Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Fuel Stainless Steel Thermal Containers

As Kimi grows older, the quantity of solid food he is taking everyday is getting more compare to drinking milk. I am slowly trying to let him rely lesser on formula milk and have more solid food as his main meals. So whenever we go out with him, if we plan to have a longer day at outside, I will usually prepare some food for him to bring out with us as well, instead of keep on let him relying on drinking milk.

However, I have been looking for a thermal container for some time, but couldn't get one which I find is suitable. Nearly want to give up and simply get one first will do. But luckily, early last month when I was doing some window shoppings, I saw this container at one of the departmental stores. Finally I got to buy one which fit into my requirements. Hehe... So HAPPY!!

~ Fuel Stainless Steel Thermal Containers ~

"Trudeau's practical and innovative thermal containers will allow your food and beverages to stay hot or cold for several hours". It has a little loop on the side which allows you attach it to a lunch bag. It serves as an extra insurance against loosing these containers.

I personally find this container quite a good product because it is an eco-friendly and BPA Free container. It can be washed and reused over and over again. Most of all, it can keep the food hot for a couple of hours and comes with a foldable spoon too. On the top part of the container can store some dry snacks as well. Good for Kimi!!


I choose the green colour one to buy for Kimi :) Now whenever we go out, this is one of the must bring thing to go with us. A very useful container to keep Kimi occupied ~

More information about the range of its products can be read at:
http://www.trudeaucorp.com/int-en/default.html

No comments: