Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Sudden Valentine's Day Dinner

Today, after Kimi went off in the afternoon with PIL back to Taiping, Hubby asked me, ‘Dear ar, tomorrow is Valentine's Day right?' Gosh... what type of question is this? You should have realized it what.... since I kept on hinting you on the arrival of this day. Haha!!

Anyway, Hubby is not someone who will make a big thing out of this type of 'special' occasions... So I am not expecting anything from him also. I replied to him and said, 'Yes la, tomorrow is the Valentine's Day la... you also not free, so no point asking it right?' But then he replied to me and said, 'OK la, tonight I bring out for a better dinner ya :)' Hehehe... So I smiled sweetly in my heart... at least there is a dinner for me.

This weekend he is working on stand-by mode, so cannot go anyway far. But he said should be able to bring me go to The Gardens for a while. Yippie! He said wanted to eat the Thai food there, but we ended up walked into a Japanese restaurant for a try.

Hubby chose this 'Sushi Tei' at Mid Valley. As we arrived around 5pm, it was still a bit early for dinner, so it was not difficult to get ourselves a seat. They do serve Valentine's Bento set, but we opted to choose the type of sushi we would like to eat.

Dang-Dang-Dang!!
Here are our food ~~ Some forgot to take pictures as both of us were too busy eating...

Thanks Hubby for the dinner! Although it was a sudden and quick one, I really appreciate it ^_^

No comments: