Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Rakuzen @ Empire Gallery

Yesterday I went to meet one of my good gal-friends at the Empire Shopping Gallery. This was my first time there. Before this, I heard from friends that one of the restaurants there, ‘Rakuzen’, served very nice Japanese food. I didn’t plan to eat Japanese food initially, but when I reached there, my friend suggested us to eat there. I was ok with it so she went in to look for a place for two persons.

Just imagine!! It was fully seated on a weekday. We couldn’t get a place when we walked in there, so waited for a while before we got ourselves a place. So good business even on a weekday!

page1
Since only 2
of us, we didn’t order much food, scare cannot finished them up. So we ordered a set and 2 sushi rolls only.

page2

Top Left:
Ebiten Tobiko Roll – RM16
(This is not so delicious. I think can choose no to order in the future.)

Top Right:
Dragon Roll - RM 28
(This is very delicious and crunchy!!)

Bottom: 
Chicken Teriyaki with Sushi set - RM 38 
(I cannot really remember the actual name of this set and price, but I think the price range is around there. However, the chicken teriyaki is not delicious at all, but the sushi is ok.)

Overall, I personally feel that the food is a bit pricey. The price we have paid, I think we can get better quality of food. Maybe we did not order their signature dish to try. But compare to the Yuzu Japanese Restaurant I went before this, I would prefer Yuzu more a bit.

However, a nice chatting session I had with my gal-friend. That is the most important part of the dinner!! I had a great night out Smile

Restaurant: Rakuzen @ Empire Shopping Gallery
Address: UG17 Upper Ground, Jalan SS16/1, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Tel: 603-5635 9818 / 603-5635 9858

No comments: