Monday, March 14, 2011

Hong Kong, here WE come!

Finally I am back from my busy March working schedules and outstation trips. Now I can sit down in front my laptop and spare a bit of time to start writing blog again!!
Kimi, we shall see you soon on this weekend ya Smile 
Daddy and Mummy are very looking forward to our Family Holidays soon ~

Month: December 2010

Last year, Hubby told me he wanted to bring Kimi and I for a short family trip after he was back from his Japan holidays. He said the next one, we must bring Kimi along! Haha, when I hear this, I am thinking… Not bad worr, I think my next holidays should be coming soon ~ Hehehe... Happy :) True enough, not long after we came back from our Singapore trip, Hubby told me, Well, let’s go Hong Kong! Kimi can go to Disneyland too...

Ok, so our planning started! We went back to Taiping to inform PIL on this trip, thinking of making it into a Family trip too. But too bad, FIL is quite tied up, so cannot join us this round. So MIL also not joining… But we managed to invite Hubby’s grandmother to join us! We were so happy when she agreed on going to this holidays with us. She is already at her 80+ years old and yet still quite fit for travelling. She says she has some relatives in HK and Shenzhen, so she wants to make use of this trip to meet them up. Since Hubby’s grandma is coming with us, so Hubby’s 2nd uncle also has decided to join us too. He said he can be of Ah Ma’s companion. To be honest, I am very thrill over this. To travel in four generations is not an easy thing to arrange but we manage to organise it. Although not many team members for this round, we are contented enough, at least Ah Ma is joining us... That is the best achievement for this trip!

Our Four Generations Holidays:
Ah Ma –> 2nd Uncle –> Hubby and I –> Kimi

After some discussions, we decided to go in March. Ah Ma is worried if we go after CNY in February, the weather might be a bit too cold for her. And if we chose to go in April, she said is the month of ‘Ching Ming’ Festival. She needs to stay at home for some prayers. And, we don’t really want the trip to drag until May when the weather turns hot ~

So Hubby gave me the task of booking air tickets and surveying on hotels… And his task is to plan for the trip and to contact his relatives in HK and China!

No comments: