Thursday, March 17, 2011

Visa Application to China

Date: 10th March 2011

January to March are very peak months for my work. Really not much time to sit down and plan for the holidays schedule. Until one of my colleagues keep on reminding me, do remember to go apply for the China visa since we are going to Shenzhen as well. So I keep on looking for travel agents for help. Perhaps this is too small money for those travel agencies to earn, I tried to call up a few but none of them willing to do it sincerely for me. Ended up, I decided to apply it by myself!!

Hubby picked me during my lunch hour and drove me to KL to apply the China visa at Chinese Visa Application Service Center. Address: 2nd Floor, Plaza OSK, Jalan Ampang. Tel: 603-2175 8888.

Normal application takes 4 days to collect. For Malaysian citizen, the Visa Fee is RM30 for single entry and RM28 for the Application Service Fee. Total is RM58.

All we need to do is to fill up the application form and attach with one passport size photo. The process is very easy. I think because a lot of people applying for China visa, so there are a lot of counters opening there . We no need to wait for very long for our turns to come… Very efficient! After we passed the passports to the officer there and off we go! Very easy procedures only ~

A runner from a travel agent charges RM30 per passport and RM10 pick-up fee. By using a little bit of our time and the car park fee of RM3, in return we saved up RM120 instead. We can pick up the visa and passport after 4 days. The officer gave us a receipt to pick them up on 15th March. Hope everything is in order :)

Do remember to use this 2 pages of forms when you apply for China visa.

~ Front Page ~

~ Back Page ~The one which I downloaded from the internet couldn't be used anymore. Now they have simplified the forms to only 2 pages to fill up.

Counting down to our Family Holidays very soon!!

3 comments:

indianist said...

how to download chinese visa application form…website address plz…

~ ShinY's Life ~ said...

Hi, you can download the forms from my blog. I scan it so that the readers can download and print it out.

Unknown said...


Thank you for sharing such great information. It has help me in finding out more detail about China visa