Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Grandma's Birthday - A Weekend Trip Back to Pontian

14th May 2011 - I travelled back to Pontian without Hubby and Kimi this time. Ah Ma celebrated her birthday on last Saturday. As Kimi was in Taiping and Hubby couldn't make it, so I back myself with cousins.

It was a short 2 days trip but I definitely would not miss out the delicious 'Bak Kut Teh' for breakfast. A very happy family breakfast with mum and dad, sisters and brother :) Yummy!

Not to forget, my mum home-made 'Bak Chang' with red bean paste.... Mummy specially made some dumplings for us as most of our relatives were back to Pontian for Ah Ma's birthday over that weekend.


~ Wonderful photos during Ah Ma's birthday celebrations ~

Besides the delicious food, we really had a good gathering! After the dinner, a couple of my aunties went to sing Karaoke with us (together with a few cousins) until 2am. What a HAPPY weekend!

No comments: