Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Picture Company Membership Renewed!

One day when we passed by One Utama, Hubby saw the Membership Sales promotions at The Picture Company. So he asked me to find out what is it all about. I called up The Picture Company and got to know that they are having the 'Buy 1 Free 1' promotions in the month of August. When I got to know this deal, the month of August only left with a few days. So without delay further, I went to One Utama after work last night to renew my membership which was expired for almost a year already... Initially, we thought of renew it in November this year so that we can use it to shoot for our 2nd Baby's portraits. But since now they are having promotions, Hubby says this is a Good Buy! Hehe :) He asked me to go and renew it ~ He said we must be fair for both our children... Hurray… One Family can have portraits shoots soon ~

With this 'Buy 1 Free 1' Promotions, you can either give the 'Free 1' as a gift to your friend or extend the 'Free 1' to another year of membership for yourself. So I use this promotions for myself instead.

Membership Privileges can be read at:
http://www.picturecompany.com.my/perks.html

Annual Membership Fee:
RM280 x 30% discount (Renewal Membership discount) = RM196.00


Since I am renewal membership, so I only need to pay RM196.00 for the 2 years Membership! A very worth buy ~

A new gift Gift with a bowfrom Daddy to our second baby!

No comments: