Thursday, September 29, 2011

@ Week 28

Date: 29th September 2011

I had my monthly check-up today. This time, Hubby had the time to go with me. Luckily he was with me, otherwise I seriously do not know how to explain what Gynae had told me today and repeated the same thing to him again.

Blood pressure and urine test were all OK. Just that I had previous record of high blood pressure during my first pregnancy, Gynae always reminded me to monitor my blood pressure at home. So same thing, scanning process to be done. Gynae checked every parts of the baby for us and this round, the baby seems like smiling to us this time compare to the last check-up. Gynae captured a nice photo for us to bring back home. He is weighing at 1.3kgs at Week 28. She told us this is an ideal weight at this stage.

SHIN YEE BABY

This round check-up, I was told that my amniotic fluid seems lesser than the normal level. Gynae explained a lot to us on this issue. She advised me to drink lots of water. Besides lots of water, is still lots of water. She informed us on the chances of early delivery, as insufficient of amniotic fluid is one of the systoms to show that I might have higher chances to deliver earlier. She needs me to eat more so that baby can gain weight faster (just in case really suddenly need to go for early delivery, the baby’s weight is on the right track). She discussed with us on the baby fees in hospital, etc. And then suggested to us to also go for check-up in a government hospital, just in case baby really delivers earlier than the EDD, I have a reference there and can transfer my delivery or baby in the hospital anytime. She gave us a doctor name in UMMC and told me to make an appointment there. I took a blood test during this round check-up to check on my liver and kidney functions.

The supplements to bring back home during this time check-up ~
This 3 supplements cost me RM95.00. Not too sure is it expensive or not…

DSC05530

I remembered when Kimi’s time, I seemed to be having the same problem. But the Gynae at that time, did not inform me so many information. I thank God that I was equipped with these information, at least Hubby and I know what to do in case emergency really happens.

The sad thing is, when I get to know this, I am caught in the situation where I find myself is not acting fair to both my sons. After this check-up, Hubby has decided to send Kimi back to Taiping under the care of my parents-in-law so that I can have sufficient of rest and enough food intake every single day. With Kimi by my side, I do agree that, I have neglected my daily food intake especially during dinner time.

By sending Kimi back to Taiping, although I assume that I can have enough rest, however, I seem to have taken away Kimi’s happiness by staying close to his Daddy and Mummy and indirectly took away the fun he had from the Montessori too.

By not sending Kimi back to Taiping, I seem to have taken away the chances of giving my 2nd baby a healthy body and to deliver him  in his full term.

Why can’t I have the best of both worlds?

As a Mummy, I wish both of them Good! I hope to give the best to them… But by giving the best to both of them, sometimes we are only left with limited choices and decisions need to be made. It is really a pity for sending Kimi back to Taiping now after he has settled down in his Montessori. All the efforts and perseverance that I have put in for the past 3 months seem like a waste for now. However, if I do not choose to do this, I might be taking the risk of having an early delivery for my 2nd Baby. So for the situation now, I can only opt for one.

I pray to God, to always protect us in good health and happiness especially to both my sons. And for now, hope that baby can stay healthily in me until his full term before he comes out to see this wonderful world! Baby, please be obedient ya :)

No comments: