Thursday, May 3, 2012

Finally... A Place Where We Call It 'HOME'

After a few busy months, we finally moved into our own 'Home-Sweet-Home'. I had been very busy to cope with work and at the same time packing, unpacking and cleaning up the new house. Finally, things have been quite settled down, except for some boxes which I not yet manage to unpack yet. Hope that once I have rested enough, I can unpack them soon :)


We officially moved in on the 23rd April 2012. We had a small ceremony at the new house. Hubby's Ah Ma also came all the way from Taiping to join us in the ceremony too. So glad to have her around :) MIL also cooked a table of delicious food to serve some of the relatives who turned up on that day. My parents also came too. What a joyful day!


We had a small house warming at home on 29th April 2012. We invited our relatives and some friends to join us in the fun. But then I was too busy till I forgot to take photos for them. Only managed to take a few photos before the party started...


Finally, I have my own 'Home-Sweet-Home' with my Lovely Family ~ SWEET!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new home sweet home my dear! Finally! So happy for you. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new home sweet home my dear! Finally! So happy for you. :)

Maya said...

Hi shin yi. I was looking up laman ara and chanced upon your blog. My fiancé and I are looking into purchasing a unit there. How has it been for u since moving in? Mind sharing?

~ ShinY's Life ~ said...

Maya, sorry for my late reply! Well, this is our first home, so I find it not bad, as I bought this unit because of its location. House is quite spacious for us :) And neighbours are friendly too... If you need any other info, can always email me. Thanks!