Sunday, April 7, 2013

Kimi's Music Experience

Last Saturday, Hubby was busy for us. So I enrolled Kimi into a music class trial. Actually this was not the first one. Went to another one earlier for trial as well. Not very like it, so I decided to search for another one to let Kimi try it. I have a few in mind but some do not take in Kimi's age group. They need at least 4 years old to enroll.

Finally I went to the Bentley Music Academy at Mutiara Damansara to join their 'Toddlers Class'. It is meant for toddlers with the age group of 21 months to 4 years old. I paid RM30 for the first time trial class.

Let's see what Kimi is doing in the class... This class needs at least one parent to join in together. Since Hubby is not free, so I am the one who joins Kimi in the class. Half an hour passed very fast! Not a bored one I supposed as Kimi joined in most of the activities with the guidance from the music teacher. It is more towards music, singing and movements class.





I am still considering whether to let Kimi joins in the class or not. It is a Saturday class and most of the weekends I am not in KL. Or shall I wait till Kimi is 4 years old when he has more choices to choose, then only I decide again? Mmmm... Will let Kimi decides for himself then!

No comments: