Friday, October 14, 2016

I am NOT a Super Woman!



There are times when one is really down, everything seems to happen so negatively. Kimi fell sick yesterday evening when I picked him back from the school. He vomited in the school before I picked him back, before his dinner time, while waiting for doctor in the clinic, while waiting for Mummy to start the car to drive back home, even a small amount of plain water could make him vomit. I felt so helpless, besides comforting him, nothing much I could do. 


I lost directions. Indeed, lost… With Nico occasionally running around in the clinic during the waiting time and with Kimi lying restlessly on my lap, I told myself, I am not a Superwoman, not even a Super Mummy. I return back home with no one to turn to, I cleaned the mess up, I fed Kimi his medicine, I got the kids to sleep, and occasionally I checked on how was Kimi doing in the room resting, making sure he was alright.  

At times, I need to be cared of, I need someone to be there comforting me and telling me, Everything will be alright! I need a tap on the shoulders with a big hug, and then whispering next to my ears, You are doing a great job!

Yes, everything will be alright!

No comments: