Thursday, October 13, 2016

Does Time Heal?

Date: 12th October 2016

A day I will remember for life… A day, which I wish I had someone to hold on tightly and to let me cry as much as I want, to tap me on my shoulders and to tell me, ‘Everything will be alright!’


I remembered I was home with only my Boys to turn to… They hugged me so tightly that I felt I was the most fortunate Mummy in this world. They cleared up the dining table, with their bowls and plates in the basin after the dinner, with the tablecloth in their hands wiping and clearing the dinner table for me when I was out after my bath time to check on their meals. Thank you, Boys!

And I know it will definitely take time to forgive and to forget... It was a rainy Wednesday, a moody day, a day I wish it will never appear in my life, a day I wish that I am able to convince myself, Time Heals Everything! 

No comments: