Wednesday, October 8, 2008

8th October 2008 ~ My Birthday Celebrations with Colleagues

Hehehe... one of the things I love the most about my office is, every year without fail, my colleagues and bosses sure will remember my birthday, never fail to buy me a birthday cake. Hahaha!! One thing which I guess is because all of us also like to eat, so we will make sure every one remember each other birthday so that we can have another round of eating again ~~ Wuahahaha... Thank you to my lovely colleagues and bosses!! Now is offce hour, so cannot update much, just drop by a while... To be continued later when I am at home tonight ~~ Stay tune ^_^
Ok.. now about 9pm, back to home after eating dinner with my bro, Alan and our housemate, Ah Wei... My hubby today is sick, so cannot join us for the dinner. Too bad, but he said tomorrow he will buy me my birthday dinner back. Hehehe... Hope he can bring me to a nice place to eat lor ~~

Some photos to share which I shot in office today:

No comments: