Sunday, October 26, 2008

Me at Taiping ~~

Hehe... now I am at Taiping, writing my blog ~~ Hubby and I came back to Taiping on Thursday night after work. We came back to settle some wedding stuffs and confirmed on hotels and florist. Supposingly going back KL this evening, as hubby needs to work tomorrow. But he is now down with flu, so he decided to drive back KL early in the morning tomorrow. He needs to go back office a while tomorrow.

Thursday night once we reached, food were ready for us. Hubby's parents tapao Taiping 'Kai see meen' for us as supper. So sweet of them...

Friday morning, after breakfast, hubby's parents followed us to go to Kamalodge Resort to settle the hotel rooms for us. Paid the deposit to secure our rooms and booking. Scare later they booked wrongly for us again. Then, we went to Irene's Florist, confirmed our wedding hall decorations, flower arch, backdrop and also hand bouquet for myself. So, settled 2 important things already. After that, we went back home and packed some clothes to go to Penang.

When we reach Penang, we straight go to Cecilia's shop to collect my evening gown for my bride's side wedding dinner. Thanks to Cecilia!! She got me a simple yet very nice gown. Mum-in-law and hubby also said I looked nice on the gown. So me very happy. Hehehe ~~ Penang was raining after we collected the gown. So very difficult for us to eat dinner. But lucky, hubby stopped by the coffeeshop which I used to eat my favourite porridge. So we had our dinner there, ordered a lot of different food to eat. Hahaha.. I will update the photos again when I get back to KL..

As it was raining, and Penang bridge was super jam with lots of cars, so we decided to stay one night at hubby's aunt house and drive back Taiping on the next day...

Ok for now, will update some photos here when I go back KL tomorrow. Now a bit tired, I need to take a nap first. Tonight will go out eat dinner with hubby's parents...

No comments: