Friday, October 17, 2008

Belated Birthday Dinner with Hubby

On Monday, hubby told me, 'Hey dear, this Thursday I take leave ok bor??'... And me of course ask him why lor.. Hehehe.. And he gave me a very surprise answer, which I never expected... He told me, since on my birthday he was sick, didn't get to celebrate with me, so Thursday he will take leave, then fetch me from work at KLCC (as I will be there for a conference), then bring me to a Spanish restaurant for my belated birthday dinner ~~

And me, of course after hearing that, feel so sweet and happy... At that moment, 我真的感觉好幸福 ooooo ^_^

Finally Thursday arrived, as promised, hubby really punctual... Reached KLCC at around 5pm to fetch me. It was raining heavily at that time. KL was so jam because of the rain, so we reached the restaurant at 5.45pm. But then, hehe... restaurant not yet open for dinner orders yet.. Aiyo, my hubby didn't check properly become bring me. Haha... but is ok la.. so we drove to KLCC again for a short shopping trip while passing by time. Then drove to the retaurant again after 6.30pm... We should be their first customer as outside still raining.

The restaurant hubby brings me is at Asian Heritage Row, named 'Palacio'. It serves Southern French and Spanish cuisine. I think hubby knew that I always wanna try Spanish food, that's why brought me there... So sweet of him ~~

We ordered 2 appetizers, 2 main dishes and 3 drinks. Hehehe.... lucky we didn't pre-order any dessert, if not sure cannot finished. The restaurant has a big screen. We watched a delayed football match, Belgium vs Spain, while eating our dinner.

Food is really yummy, and so does my Flavour Ice Latte. It has a few varieties of flavours. But I chose to mix with 'Amaretto'. According to the waiter, Amaretto is a sweet almond-flavoured liqueur of Italian origin. It is made from a base of apricot or almond pits, or sometimes both..
This dish is really nice... especially the mashed sweet potato ~~

No comments: