Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spaghetti with My Own Style

Last night, hubby said he was tired and need to sleep as he was on night shift for these 2 weeks. So he asked me to ‘tapao’ dinner back for him instead of going out to eat. I drove around my office area for some time after work, really couldn’t figure out what to buy, so I decided to go back home to cook dinner.

It was a last minute decision to cook for dinner, so I just took out what I had in the house and from the fridge. Finally decided to cook spaghetti but with the ingredients I could find from the fridge. Spaghetti sauce was made up from half a bottle of ‘Barilla’ Napoletana sauce and I added in some extra tomatoes and prawns to make it tasted nicer. Then I fried two eggs, sliced it and then fried some small ‘ikan bilis’ to spread on top of the spaghetti.

~ Spaghetti with my Own Style ~
A very weird combination but taste alright for both of us ^_^ Hubby finished up the whole plate of spaghetti without complaining. So I assumed it tasted nice for him... Hehe :)

I used the 'fried ikan bilis' to replace Cheese powder. Haha... Well, not a bad replacement I personally find. I can do it again the next time if my house running out of cheese powder again ^_^

Here is the dinner for last night ~~

1 comment:

LOLIpOp~~ said...

卖相很好哦!yummy yummy~