Thursday, April 8, 2010

ShinY's Chicken Chop

It seemed to be quite some time that I didn't really spend time to cook a nice meal for Hubby. For the past few months, work had been quite tied-up, so most the time also cook some simple Chinese food for dinner.

Yesterday after work, I went to 'Jaya Grocer' and did some light grocery shoppings, bought some ingredients to prepare for tonight's dinner. I decided to cook Western food for Hubby. As I am not really a good cook, just know a little bit here and there, so I try to do the easiest type - 'Chicken Chop'. Hopefully can be successful ~~

~ Some of the ingredients which I bought and prepared for the Dinner ~

Of course there were also some other ingredients which I used to marinate the chicken which include black pepper, sesame oil, light soy sauce, wine, etc...

Dang! Dang! Dang! ..... Here comes the outcome of my dinner today ~~

~ Corn Soup with Enoki Mushroom ~

~ Our Dinner of the Day: ShinY's Chicken Chop ~

Hehe... Glad that Hubby enjoyed the dinner :) Hope I can learn to prepare more dishes for him in the future ^_^

2 comments:

may said...

Your chicken chop looks yummy, the most important is your hubby enjoy the meal ! Keep it up.

~ ShinY's Life ~ said...

May, thanks for dropping by my blog!!

Wow, you are a very good cook worr... You know how to cook so many dishes. Thumbs up ^_^