Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Kimi Loves Puzzles

At the recent Book Fest at KLCC, we bought this Vehicles Puzzle for Kimi. After Daddy taught him for a couple of times, there was one night he sat down on his bed, took out the puzzle, and tried to do it by himself :) And to my surprise, my little boy did it all by himself!

 
After posted up this photo in my Facebook, an old friend of mine saw it and bought one set of Animals Puzzles for Kimi as present. So sweet of her to post it to me all the way from Penang!
 
So on last weekend, we went back to Taiping to visit Kimi. We brought back this set of puzzles for him to learn and play. We taught Kimi how to differentiate the animals and placed the correct pieces on the correct animals boards. There are a total of 8 animals puzzles. After a day of training, Kimi can do it by himself! I was so amazed by this... He knows which piece of puzzle to fit into which animal. I am really surprised. Although a few of the puzzles still need my help to guide him, he can fix most of the animals by himself! While playing with them, he learns how to pronounce the animals' names. He knows how to say a few of them such as Goose, Duck, Cow and Horse... The rest of them he is still learning how to pronounce them correctly.
 
 

I really love to see Kimi in this serious look when he is playing with his favourite activity. Kimi looks so adorable in these pictures :)

Now I know besides watching his favourite cartoons, he LOVES puzzles too!

No comments: