Thursday, October 20, 2011

Shoppings for Baby

Date: 9th October 2011

After my monthly check-up on 8th October, the next day we decided to go and shop for our baby. As our 2nd baby is a baby boy (according to the scanned results), so a lot of things do not really need to buy as we can take it from Kimi's belongings. There are some things which can be passed down from Kimi.



Milk bottles cannot be shared so we bought the Newborn Set for Baby... It took me some time to find this newborn set. I had been to a couple of Baby Fairs and a few shops selling baby stuffs but it was either sold out or no stock. I finally found this set at Mothercare, Mid Valley branch. So I quickly grabbed it. There were a few colours to choose from. I chose Blue for Baby. Hope he will like it.

Besides that, Daddy also bought a couple of mittens and booties for Baby. The 2 pairs of shirts and pants I bought earlier at supermarket. Most of the shirts for Baby will take from Kimi’s smaller size shirts and washed them for reuse purposes.


During my previous holidays, I bought a few small things for the future Baby. Although at that time, we still had no news on my 2nd pregnancy yet, I told myself, "Never mind, can buy first, perhaps not long after that I am able to use them..." Hehe... This is actually giving myself some excuses to shop! But it is ok, I finally get to use them soon :)


Baby, Mummy is going to wash them and let you wear them soon once you arrive to this wonderful world!

Mummy still needs to check on the preparations list and see what else is needed to welcome you... Hope you will like some of the things that Daddy and Mummy have prepared for you ~

No comments: