Sunday, December 4, 2011

December = Happiness + Loves

Entering into the month of December, a month full of Happiness and Loves.... I really like December a lot because we can see beautiful Christmas decors around us ~ Today I went around enjoying the beautiful Xmas decors! Luckily I manage to see them before I go for my delivery :) Another must do thing before I go for my delivery has completed! HAPPY-ING ~

@ IPC Shopping Centre

 
@ One Utama Shopping Centre





I wish everyone Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I know it is a bit too early for me to wish now, but I am not too sure will I be blogging again until my delivery so I better wish earlier just in case I do not manage to do it later...

Perhaps the next time I blog, you might be seeing my new-born in this blog ~ Hehe :) All the best to me and I wish for a smooth delivery ~

2 comments:

Mui Ngee 美儀 said...

Best wishes to u & hope u have a smooth delivery!

~ ShinY's Life ~ said...

Thanks, Mui Ngee!!