Monday, November 28, 2011

Packing Hospital Bag

As my delivery date is getting nearer, I think it is time for me to pack my hospital bag. Since Week 35, my Gyane has informed me that I can deliver anytime from then. She asked me to get ready my things and wrote me an Admission Letter for hospital usage. She gave me her contact number so I can reach her at anytime. So I started to wash some my clothes bit by bit and then packed them into my hospital bag.

Well, let's see what I had prepared in my bag! Hope they are enough during my stay in the hospital...

For Mummy:
Sarung x 2 pieces
Pyjamas x 2 pieces
Stockings
Breast Pads
Disposable Panties
Maternity Pads
Toiletries
Nursing Bra
Face Towel
Thermal Cup

For Baby:
Swaddle Blanket x 1 piece
Mittens & Booties
Baby Clothes x 2 pairs
Baby Napkins
Baby Wipes x 1 small packet
Baby Diapers

I still remembered during Kimi's time, I packed my hospital bag in a rush during midnight when I discovered I was about to deliver. Before rushing to the hospital, I quickly stuffed whatever I could think of into my hospital bag. So hopefully this time, I have enough time to prepare my bag so that I won’t repeat the same experience during the first delivery 2 years ago. Hope I won't leave out anything this time :)

Counting down the days....

2 comments:

bteng said...

先预祝你,生产顺利,母子平安;)

~ ShinY's Life ~ said...

Thanks, bteng!!