Monday, January 30, 2012

Shoot for Fun @ CNY 2012

This year Chinese New Year, we did not plan to back Pontian on Day 2 (初二) of CNY because we have a newborn baby with us. To travel from Taiping back to Johor, at least needs 7 hours' drive (if without any traffic jam). It will be a bit tiring for me to sit too long in the car and a long journey for both my boys. This year, we have a longer week for CNY in Taiping so I took some photos for fun with my 3 Boyfriends!

~ Our Family Photo on CNY Day 1 ~
It is SUPER difficult nowadays to ask Kimi to look at the camera when taking pictures... And this is what happen when we ask him to pose in front of camera... Cry ~ Really headache ~ Haha!

 
~ Mummy and Nico on CNY Day 1 ~
 

 
~ Daddy with his 2 Boys at relatives house ~

 
~ Mummy with my 2 Boys on CNY Day 2 ~

 
 
~ Our must eat food during Chinese New Year celebrations @ Taiping ~
* Mee Suah with Egg for our Breakfast *
 
 
* Sweet Dessert *
 
 

No comments: