Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Birthday, Hubby!

Happy Birthday to my dearest Hubby!!
I wish you have a great year ahead.... A year with lesser to worry, more time to rest, and most of all, can always be HAPPY and HEALTHY :) WE LOVE YOU ♥
~ From Your Lovely Wife, Kimi and Nico ~

Dear, today is your birthday and I am not able to celebrate it together with you... This year, I choose to go back Pontian to spend more time with my families and leave you alone at KL. Hope you don't mind ya ~ Wondering how's your birthday celebrations without us today??

A year ago, I secretly bought this birthday present for you and only informed you on this trip a few months later after I have bought it. Your wife me can only afford to fly you with AirAsia. Hehe :) Hope you will like it ~

 
Not too sure if this trip is going to be a successful one or not. I wish that everything will turn out fine so that we can go for this birthday trip together.
See you tomorrow!

No comments: