Monday, October 15, 2012

A Lovely October ~

October - My birthday month!

I always love October the most out of the 12 months in a year. Reason being, I feel so much being loved... Haha! Be it from Hubby, from my 2 lovely sons, parents, siblings, friends & everyone... Thank you for all the SMSes, WhatsApp messages, phone calls and Facebook messages on 8th October! I am very thankful for all of the birthday wishes I have received.

This year birthday is indeed a 'surprising' one! During the birthday party in office hosted by my bosses and colleagues, we heard someone press the doorbell and looked for me. Ehh.... I didn't buy anything online, so I shouldn't be getting any parcel at this time. My lady boss went to open the door and instead of receiving the parcel for me, she called my name to receive it myself.

Mmmm... a SURPRISE I got at the door! Someone sent me a bouquet of flower. The first thing came to my mind at that moment..... Hubby doesn't seem to be someone who will do this, but if not him, who else will send me this bouquet of flower on my birthday? And indeed this surprise was sent by my Hubby! On the card, it was written, From, Kimi, Nico and Hubby ~ Yeah... It was sweet, indeed a very lovely present I received on this year. Recalling back, I think the last time I received flowers from my Hubby, it seemed to be 5 years back when I was not even his wife yet...
 
 
He remembers I love Hydrangea :) Thanks, Hubby! You really caught me by surprise this round!! I am not expecting this at all as the man I know all these years doesn't seem to be someone who will do this... I am touched, truly touched!
 
In office's Birthday Party ~


Birthday's Dinner with Hubby and Kimi ~


Another surprise I received on this special day! Thanks, Ai Ling, for your lovely birthday cupcakes! I LOVE them very much ~ They make up of my lovely family of FOUR!

 

October 2012 - You are a amazing one! Thank you ~ Wish I have more amazing years ahead with all my lovely families and friends :)

No comments: