Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Grandma's Birthday @ Pontian

Date: 13th October 2012

Last weekend, we travelled back to Pontian for my maternal grandmother's birthday. So happy that this round we got to arrange Nico to go back with us. It was a short and yet a very HAPPY family trip!

The Birthday Cake for the Five of Us - Grandma, Myself, 2 Cousins & 1 Niece ~ Thanks to my dearest sister for such a creative cake! Dang.... Dang.... The '5 in 1' Birthday Cake ~ So cute and lovely!



These are my Mum's sisters.... Mummy has 5 sisters and 1 brother ~ My Mummy is the 3rd daughter in her Family ~

 
My siblings… but short of one youngest sister ~ She is having her final exams now, so she chose not to go back with me.


And these are the October Babies!



My Cousins ~



My turn!


My niece ~


It was a very joyous gathering!





And our way of eating the birthday cake! Hehe ;)


Travelling back to Pontian is not as often as before I had Kimi and Nico... So every trip back to Pontian is a very precious trip for me. I enjoy every gatherings I have with my families and love every single one of them! They are the ones that make up my happy day every day ~ I am blessed to be part of them ^^

Ah Ma, Happy Birthday to You! We wish you Healthy and Happy every day ~

No comments: