Friday, November 16, 2012

11.11.2012 - Our 5th Anniversary

11.11.2012 ~ Five years ago, we vowed to each other on this very special day ~

Carrying the title of Mrs. Ong for 5 years, a lot of things have changed.... I am now a mother a two boys, a woman with heavier weight than 5 years ago (sigh!) and a wife with unlimited housework need to do... But I am sure there is one thing has not changed! The Love & Concern we have for each other ♥ ! Hubby, thanks for everything!!


Our simple dinner on this special day ~ The food was very delicious! Hubby praised me for introducing this place to him. Hehe :) Glad that he enjoys the food so much! Although simple, I enjoyed the time that we spent together.


Not to forget my favourite 'Latte'!



A night with only two of us during the dinner... Suddenly missing the two boys a lot.. Hehe :)

No comments: