Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Nico's 11 Months of Memory Lane

Today nothing much to do at home. Alone with Kimi so I have some time for myself. I browsed through all the photos which I transferred them to my laptop recently. The photos are all my sweet memories with my loved ones.

I decided to walk down the memory lane and chose some of Nico’s monthly photos since he was born until he was 11 months’ old to post up in my blog ~ Some photos were captured by camera and some photos were shot by my smart phone. I tried to choose those which were clearer to view. Time flies really fast!

I have to admit that the time I spend for Nico is not as much as I spent on Kimi at this age of time. Kids grow up just too fast... The baby which I hold on him in my arms at the hospital on December 2011 has now slowly turns into a toddler.

Nico boy, Mummy wishes to spend more time on you and I hope and am trying my very best to fulfill this soon. Daddy, Mummy and Kimi gor-gor love you as always :) Missing you so much...

~ Nico's 11 Months of Memory Lane ~


And Nico turned ONE on December 2012 ~


No comments: