Thursday, October 10, 2013

Birthday Celebrations @ Office


08.10.2013 – I am 33 years old today and have turned another year wiser… Haha!

To celebrate this special day, I had a superbly scrumptious lunch treat at office by my bosses. I am truly blessed for this. Thank you for all the arrangements while I was away from office in the morning for an appointment at client’s office. When I reached office at 1pm, what I saw was a table full of delicious food and the aroma smell in the whole office.

Lunch @ Office : Seafood Fiesta ... 'La-la' Fried Mihun; Fried Calamari (2 types); Seafood Taufu; Vegetables, AYAMAS Grilled Chicken & assorted drinks...

STAR of the Day - Butter Cheese Crab!



My Special Ordered Birthday Cake : 
Tiramisu Mille Crepe from De' Amour Café, Kota Damansara. 

We ordered it earlier to avoid disappointments... I went to pick it up on my way back to office after meeting up my client. And, it was really indeed a good recommendation! My colleagues loved the cake so much ~



~  
On my Special Day ~









~ Thanks to my Bosses and Colleagues! I LOVE everyone of you ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The tiramisu cake looks nice...
Happy Birthday Shin Yee :-)

~ ShinY's Life ~ said...

Thanks, Mel!