Monday, January 6, 2014

My Boys @ January 2014

Date: 5th January 2014

Sunday afternoon we brought our boys up to Genting Highlands. We wanted to bring them there to view the Mega 3D projection show which is currently showing at Genting Grand Car Park from 7.30pm until 11.30pm daily, theme at —‘A Candylicious Christmas’. However, due to the foggy weather on that night, the show was cancelled. So disappointed! So much wanted to view the 3D lights show...

PIL were there for a short weekend. As Nico was in KL with us a day earlier, so we brought Nico back for them to go back to Taiping together. As we need to work on the next day, so we did not stay overnight with them.

I took some pictures for the boy in the hotel room. It is so difficult nowadays for both the boys to be together for a quick shot. So I ended up shot separately for them. And the mischievous Nico was not co-operative. He purposely chose not to look at the camera. I think perhaps his mood was not good on that afternoon. Hehe!


~ Kimi at 4 years & 4 months' old ~



~ Nico at 2 years & 1 month's old ~



My simple tea-time with Hubby while both the boys were out with PIL to the indoor theme park ~



Beautiful hills view from the Maxims Hotel, Genting Highlands ~ Can see the cable cars as well from the hotel room!



A short family trip to Genting Highlands with a little disappointments for not able to view the 3D projection show. Not too sure when is the show ending date. I took the picture below from the Resorts World Genting Facebook page to share in my blog. Hope I can get to view it with my boys the next round when I am at Genting Highlands!


No comments: