Monday, February 17, 2014

My Boys @ February 2014

Date: 7th February 2014

I spent one whole week in Pontian to celebrate Chinese New Year with my families. Since I had plenty of time in Pontian, my sisters decided to bring out for an afternoon tea at Johor. Planned out of a sudden, so I didn’t bring along my camera. We ended up used our own smart phones to take the beautiful venue @ Just Want Coffee, The Garden. The very IN venue now in Johor. 

A very nice and cosy afternoon tea venue, and we had a great chat over nothing! Haha… Although with the four boys around, it was much merrier and of course, messier, however, we enjoyed the afternoon together… A very hard to come by chance for us!

Sisters @ Afternoon Tea ^^


My Boys @ February 2014 ^^

Their Happy & Funny Faces... !








My BEST shot of the month @ Mummy & Boys FUN Time!


A HAPPY Outing for all of us!
Hope we can go out together more often in the near future.

No comments: