Friday, September 5, 2014

On Kimi's 5th Birthday With Love

Today, Kimi brought a Birthday cake to celebrate in his school. It was a pre-planned celebration which Kimi and I had been preparing for it since a month ago. From asking Kimi on his ideas on what Birthday cake he wanted, to order the cake, to get ready some of the Party Bags goodies… and finally to do the packing, it was not a difficult task and they were all prepared much earlier. Only the packing was done on the night before the celebration day.

Due to some unforeseen circumstances that Mummy faced earlier in this week of September, I cut down certain things to bring over to the school. I explained to Kimi and he was considerate enough to tell me, “Mummy, it’s OK.”

I reached school with his Birthday cake and I heard his friends shouted: “Kimi’s Mummy brings a cake. It’s Kimi’s Birthday!” Kimi rushed to me and hugged me, kissed me on the cheeks and whispered to me, “Mummy, Thank you!” At that moment of time, suddenly all the back pains I had been suffering for the past 5 days seemed to be temporary went off. So sweet of Kimi! 

Mummy wishes to do this for you every year, as long as you are willing to let me do so. But I believe, when you grow up next time, you might not want Mummy to do all these for you anymore. So I treasure every single year of your Birthday celebration for you, which also marks my Birth Day as well! Five years ago, I delivered a sweetie pie on this very special date… 06.09.2009 ^^



Kimi ordered his Football Birthday Cake himself @ Berry’s Cake House. I brought him there and he described to the cake shop what he wanted for his Birthday Cake! We ordered the same flavour as last year, Chocolate & Orange Mixed Sponge Cake. The kids really enjoyed eating it so much! 


Coincidently, the School celebrated Mid-Autumn Festival today. So the kids did not need to their wear school uniform today. They can go with their favourite clothes or any traditional wear. Kimi requested to wear his FAV Pizza’s T-shirt to the school.






The Party Bags for the Kids and the very Yummy & Soft Sponge Cake!


Finally…. Mummy & Kimi!


Hope you will have a great day today and HAPPY Everyday! We LOVE YOU ^^

No comments: