Saturday, October 25, 2014

Love October ^^

October is my Birthday month and also is a shopping month for myself! Haha…. Due to some budget constraints, I try to cut down some unnecessary purchases. So this year I can consider myself being quite “obedient”.

I have been a Decleor’s patron for a couple of years. Being their customer, we are entitled for a Free Facial on a Birthday month and also a RM200 Birthday Voucher for purchasing Decleor’s products. This is one of the reasons why I love going there for the past years. Good service and wonderful Birthday gift for their customer... They really "invest" on their customer!

Okay, so I spent my Birthday vouchers on one of their products that I did not try before this (due to their expensive price tag) – The DECLEOR's new intelligent skincare range, Aroma Lisse. Luckily I have the Birthday vouchers. Hopes with this “small burnt” in the purse, I can smoothen my wrinkles bit by bit, day by day! Haha :)

Of course, not to forget the Burt’s Bees products which my Boys and I have been using over the years. But this round, I did not stock up a lot. I bought myself a hand cream and a lip balm. And I bought another type of skin cream for Kimi to try on his legs. According to the salesgirl, this cream can be used to treat rashes too. So “2 in 1” – A very good buy I supposed! Birthday Month is entitled for a 20% discounts on all products. HAPPY!


I had made used of my Membership Discounts on various purchases in this month so next month I think I need to save up for the December Christmas shopping spree. No more spending in November! I think I need to obediently sit at home on next month. Hehe ^^ Be good... Be good!

No comments: