Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Blessed Birthday with Families & Friends


October is my Birthday month. Thanks to all my friends, siblings, families and Hubby for your wonderful wishes, treats and gatherings. This year I managed to travel back Pontian to also spend a few days with my Families and Siblings. I am blessed with so many people surrounding me to share and to celebrate this special month of mine. So thankful for all of the birthday wishes I have received!

@ OFFICE ~
My FAV - Strawberry Shortcake!


Thanks to my Bosses and Colleagues for the varieties of delicious food!



@ PONTIAN ~

My Pa-pa and Mummy were very tied up with some temple volunteer work on that weekend when I got back to Pontian, so we only managed to have one dinner together. The rest were some small meals in between the days. Thanks for bringing me to eat some of the local food which I had been missing for so long. They were all very YUMMY to me!

Thanks to my Sisters for the lovely Cake! Very beautiful place with nice tea ^^



@ Kuala Lumpur ~

After a few days in Pontian, I drove back to KL on Monday morning to meet up with Nico who was in KL with Hubby. Thanks Hubby for helping me to take care of Nico for the 3 days while I was away back to Pontian. I managed to have a Pre-Birthday dinner together with my dearest Sons and Hubby's Family. 


Thanks to PIL for your Ang Pow and Blessings!
Thanks to BIL & SIL for the delicious Cake!
And Special Thanks to Hubby for the scrumptious Pre-Birthday Dinner treat! 


With BFFs ~

Thanks for spending my Birthday with me every year! Hope we can have many more years to come ^^ Happy!



With Cousin ~

Thanks for the Birthday Lunch treat! A great afternoon to go with a good chat ^^ Thanks for putting me into your busy schedule. Hope you have a safe journey back to Dublin. See you soon!


October 2014You have been a COLOURFUL and BUSY one! Thank you ~ Wish I have more amazing years ahead with all my lovely families and friends :) A very blessed month for me!

No comments: