Friday, October 10, 2014

Blessed Birthday with Hubby


When Hubby told me that he could cook for me on my Birthday, I really doubted it for a few minutes on that night he informed me. He jokingly told me, I was the first woman that he cooked dinner for. Haha… I ‘secretly’ feel so honour about this after hearing it! So on my Birthday, Hubby took a day off, reasons being, he needed to buy ingredients to prepare for the dinner. Ho~Ho~Ho~

08.10.2014 -

On this Special day, Hubby really took a day off, fetched me in and out to run errands. After breakfast and we settled some paperwork, he fetched me to KLCC. He told me he needed to buy ingredients for the dinner at Isetan. Har??!! And all the way we drove to KLCC and I could choose what I wanted to eat for the night. After our shopping spree, he drove me to Pavilion for Lunch and Coffee sessions. HAPPY! 


Our Japanese Food for Lunch & my FAVOURITE LATTE to go with a slice of Coffee flavoured Cake! 




A leisure walk with just the TWO of us! A good time together :) LOVELY Photos ~




Hubby sent me to One Utama to pick up my Birthday Cupcakes after a few hours of leisurely walk at Bukit Bintang. Very beautiful Cupcakes from the "Twelve Cupcakes"!


And finally, Dinner Time! And these were some of the ingredients Hubby got from the Isetan's Supermarket... He bought a new packet of Japanese rice for the dinner. Haha... Now I really believed this was his first experience in the kitchen! Although some are from instant packaging, I really appreciate it a lot on the effort he puts in. From choosing the ingredients to paying the bills and finally to cooking them, this meal is indeed a surprising one for me!


Hubby in ACTIONS! Looking serious.... :) Today my job is only to decorate the Dinner Platter with the food cooked by him ^^



DANG~DANG~DANG~ And my Birthday Dinner was ready! Our sets and Kimi's set... LOOKING GOOD & YUMMY ~



Thanks Hubby, for everything and your time! I really had a leisure and relaxing day on my Birthday ^^ Simple and yet SWEET!

No comments: