Sunday, June 8, 2008

Shopping weekend with hubby and in-laws

This weekend hubby's parents came to KL to visit us. We went to see a few condo units with them, seeking for their opinions... Hubby likes Casa Tropicana, so do I.. Will wait for the agent to come back to us on the pricing. Hopefully can get a good deal lor..

Then we went to have a shopping spree!!! We went to One Utama yesterday. Bought quite a few shirts and tie. Hubby bought himself a light pink stripe shirt to match with my pink gown, and I got myself a pair of wedding shoes at Salabianca to match with my pink Evening Gown as well. Mum-in-law said this shoes very beautiful, so we bought it without thinking twice. Hahaha..

Today we went to Mid Valley, purposely to find mum-in-law's dress for my wedding. She bought herself a greenish dress at Salabianca to match with my father-in-law green stripes shirt. Hehehe.. And she also bought herself a matching shoes at the same shop. Her dress quite unique lor and beautiful..

Eat and shop for 2 days... A happy weekend with my in-laws... Hope they will visit us more often.. Hehehe.. we going out for dinner soon...

No comments: