Friday, June 13, 2008

My Sabah Trip (Day 1)

It is 10.00 am now and I am on AK 5104 flying to Kota Kinabalu from KL by AirAsia. No internet access of course in an aeroplane, but I am writing my blog first so that I can upload later when I can online.

We started our journey very early, 7.10am and we reached LCCT at 8am. Things were all ok, unloaded all our luggage from the cabs and ready to check-in.

Joewiz and Reyna were on the check-in counter queuing up and waiting for the rest to arrive. Check-in process was not so smooth as we bumped into a bunch of super, super impolite foreigners…. Just wondering, which country are they from?? They kept on insisted of saying us cut queue, this and that… until the AirAsia’s officer came and assist us. He was a nice guy though, helping us to solve the problem by asking us to go to the next counter for checking-in. Well, as we are going to Kota Kinabalu for the Education Fairs, we have lots of things with us. Ended up, boss paid extra for the excess of luggage fees… After all these, we rushed to the boarding entrance as time was running out. When we reached, it was such a long line, and as usual, we queue for it as it is free seating in AirAsia.

Now waiting for the air-stewardess to serve the food. We did not have any breakfast this morning as the check-in process took soOooo long… Haih, there goes my McD breakfast at LCCT. I missed it...

So hungry now… Going to be my turn soon…. Hope the food faster reach me, hahaha.. I am sitting here ready with my money to buy the nasi lemak. Hehehe.. Hope when the trolley reaches me, nasi lemak is still available.

What a start for, Friday, the 13th… Hehehe, let’s pray for the Education Fair tomorrow can be run smoothly… Hope our exhibitors are satisfied with our arrangements and services.. Sabah, here I come!!!

Gigantic Ais Kacang as dessert during lunch... We had our lunch at one of the restaurant next to the apartment we are staying. Food was delicious. We filled up our stomach and get ready to work lorr!!!

No comments: