Saturday, June 14, 2008

East Malaysia Education Fair (1st Day)

First day of our education fair in Sabah has over. Everything run smoothly today... Thank God!! Crowd was quite packed in the morning, some of the parents even came to wait outside the hall as early as 9 something in the morning. So supportive.. hehehe...

The door opened at 11am sharp, public and students reached quite early, not bad though... Our booth also quite packed with people. However, crowd started to slow down a bit around after 4pm. Anyway, still ok, at least I have some chance to move around to visit my exhibitors.

I had my first public presentation today, presenting our company's website. A short presentation, but with some crowd around. Not bad though and hope the crowd tomorrow will be as much as well.

Dinner was served to all the exhibitors arouund 5 something. A simple and yet warm dinner as I could some friendly faces around while eating the food. After all, one day has passed and I am waiting for the next day to come. Hope it can be as smooth as I wish it can be...

Later will be going out again for seafood dinner. Will share some photos if I manage to shot the seafood varieties that I can get to taste.

Missing my hubby who is now in KL... Wish he is here too to share my satisfactions which I got from organizing this education fair. I manage to promote my website information to Sabah, to the students here who need it. Hope the fair can be improved from time to time, and of course, all the best to me tomorrow again!!

Photos from my seafood dinner trip:

No comments: